Long hours working on the computer leads to dryness of eyes or some time severe headache. Then I came across some of the simple eye exercises online from one of the yoga sites. Now I am practicing regularly and benefited from it.
A few months back I have changed my profile as Digital Marketing and Client Servicing Executive. This makes me sit for long hours in front of the computer and smartphone use increases.
This leads to dryness of eyes or some time severe headache. Then I came across some of the simple eye exercises online from one of the yoga sites. Now I am practicing regularly and benefited from it. Actually, we all know it but in our day to day life we forget to implement it.
Let’s start and bring it to our day to day life routine –
Every exercise starts with the warm-up. Palming Exercise is the warm up of eyes….
The method of Palming:
Rub your hand and place it on your eyes. Keep your palms till your eyes absorb the heat of your hand and slowly remove the palms downward direction. It is advisable, do it at least 3 times.
Now After the Palming you can do any exercise which suits you:-
- Blinking: When we are engrossed in our work on the computer, we forget to blink our eye which is very natural. First, you sit comfortably and blink your eyes 10 times very quickly. After that close the eyes for 20 seconds and relax. At least, 5 times in a day will helpful to your eyes.
- Side Ways Viewing: Sit comfortably and make a fist of both hands and thumb up directions. Hold it both the sides. Now move both the eyeballs to your left thumb and vice versa to the right side.
- Rotational Viewing: Moving of eyeballs in a circular motion. Clockwise & anti-Clockwise.
- Up & Down Viewing: Similar to sideways viewing, moving of eyeballs in up and down position with the movement of thumb of a hand. You can see the picture which is well explanatory.
- Pencil Exercise /Nose Tip Gazing: Hold the Pencil or make the fist of right-hand thumb in up direction. Stretch the hand as you can and then slowly bring it closer towards the tip of the nose. The eyeballs should move with the thumb or pencil direction.
- Distant & Close Viewing: Every Morning stand near window or terrace, and an extent of your vision as you can and next moment see your hand fist. This improves your eyesight.
Early morning exercise gives the excellent result. All the best…..